Tuesday, July 26, 2005

See Logan. See Logan Run. Run Logan, Run

Two friends of mine and I went to get dinner at Two Rows and then saw The Island last night. There are two new beers at the local now: a Heffe-wisen and an IPA, both types being in my top five of beers that I like! We had a good talk about all sorts of things: relationships, people's behavior, religion, hobbies, etc. The girls hit it off quite well even though they'd never met. We went to see the movie at the theater in Plano and the movie was a lot longer than I thought it would be. The story is really a splice of Logan's Run with THX 1138. They even used the strange uniforms and even a set from THX 1138! All in all a good movie, but an odd amount of pain for the rating: watch it and see how many times you find yourself saying, "owch!"

I was up until 3 or 4 so I'm quite tired. I feel like an automaton at work now that I'm just troubleshooting one thing after the other until I can go home. At least they feed me today and I know the lecture is going to be a good one. I really don't feel like being here and would much rather return to Austin with my friends and have a better time than I'm having here. I did see previews for V for Vendetta and Serenity, both of which I really want to go see when they come out. But for now, I'm, just biding my time until it's all over and done with. Sorry I don't feel like writing much today, but things are slow and this place is killing my gumption so I will leave with a shorter post today.


Remember, remember the 5th of November

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Serenity is going to be awesome if horribly depressing...

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://zpsobcls.com/fymu/ntnx.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://kfrdqfda.com/xisw/txqq.html]Cool site[/url]

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://zpsobcls.com/fymu/ntnx.html | http://aozumeml.com/ocks/qywd.html

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home