Friday, July 08, 2005

End of an Unproductive Week

None of the three tries on the next stage of my experiment have worked this week. This is not such a big deal as I have come to realize that I'm never going to get this to work in the 5 or so weeks I have left. Not to say I'm not going to keep working my ass off for some kind of data, good, bad, I really don't care, as long as I get something, anything, that I can put onto a poster! Well, at least it's some kind of learning experience that I can use, and even if I manage to get bad data, I'll put it down in poster format. I'm looking forward to this weekend and hopefully having a lot of fun at some free places. Taste of Dallas is in town and that'll be fun (White Lotus Society and Ozomatli are playing tonight) . We saw J5 there for free last time we went (Andrew brought Heidi, Kevin, Alan and a bunch of the mangos last time, so we had a blast)! People have been ditching me for lunch as of late, I guess we're all just trying to catch up for the 4 day week and the day we kinda lost (we pay the price gladly). I think I'll also go to the Trammell Crow building downtown to see the free sculpture and asian art exibits that are down there. Well, summer is taking its toll and I wish I were back in Austin, even if it is for school. I'm just afraid that because I don't get a vaccation or get away this summer I might go insane this fall from lack of fun times and the lack of doing nothing at all.


That which doesn't kill you, hasn't tried hard enough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home