Sunday, August 07, 2005

Gonna Dance All Night To This DJ

I went to my friend's graduation party last night and that was a lot of fun. I brought over a lot of music and we listened to French house for a few hours until I went off the the club. Misty and I went to Lizard Lounge and the cover was steep, but it was not too bad considering that DJs Oscar G. and Richard "Humpty" Vission were spinning. I danced my feet off but it was really fun. Misty, I found out, had never been to a club before even though she lives in Orange County! She said she had the most fun she's ever had going out and wondered why she hadn't done this sooner! We had a great time and the progressive house was amazing. The DJs had the place going nuts and jumping around with hands-in-air. I would love to one day play venues like that and make the dancefloor organism move like a throbbing mass. We met some really cool people at the club and danced with them for a long time. I told Misty that she has to go on Saturday because DJs Dan, Kid Icarus, and Dieselboy will be there and that party will be sick.

I am so tired from going out last night (I didn't even have any drinks) but I'm here at work prepping up DNA that I won't use for an experiment I don't care about anymore, but what's a scientist to do? I think tonight I'm going to go to Shade with Misty, Tiffany, Chris, and whoever else wants to go. The Nu Age Phunks (the duo I met at Uropa not to long ago) have a residency there and I'd like to go see them in a club that hopefully won't suck like Uropa. I'm so close to Austin I can taste it! I can't wait to get down there. In other news I got an interview with Teo Coffee house on the 15th, so hopefully I can land me a j-o-b!


This is the house that funk built

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home