Monday, November 21, 2005

I Hate These

I saw this on Katie's Blog (see link at right) so I figured, I never did these when I got them in my inbox and why the hell not do one now? They're stupid to be sure, but I'm trying to fall asleep and if the LCD screen will force my eyes to close, that would be super. I've omitted a few that are either beyond the scope I wish to answer or so beneath me I refuse to answer. That being said, lets check the quiz:

1. What time is it? My blog has a goddamned timestamp!
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: William Claiborne Yarbrough III
3. Nickname(s): Will, Liam (once, don't ask), Funk Master W
4. Piercing: None, except the one on my ass...
5. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater? Zorro II
6. Eye color: Drk Blue
7. Place of birth: Earth
8. Favorite foods: I have the...como se dice...ah, Chlorophil
9. Ever been to Africa: Like Hell! I know how many diseases there are in the cradle of life....
10. Ever been toilet papering: I'm Carrollton's most wanted, step off!
11. Loved someone so much it made you cry: <== stupid
12. Been in a car accident: HAHA! I've totaled more cars than you've ever owned!
13. Croutons or bacon bits: All about the three-day-old french bread pieces.
14. Favorite day of the week: Saturday (Night's alright for fighting)
15. Favorite restaurant: Crap...far too many.
16. Favorite sport to watch: soccer...or lawn bowling (ESPN8...the ocho)
17. Favorite drink: scotch or martinis
18. Favorite ice cream: Mint Chocolate Chip or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
19. Disney or Warner Brothers: What tha @#$%? - I'm down with Turner(CNN, TNT, CN)
20. Favorite fast food restaurant: Wendy's
21. What color is your bedroom carpet: <== stupid (beige)
22. How many times did you fail your driver's test: None, but that really made a difference
23.From whom did you get your last email:<== stupid
24. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Fry's, even though I hate them
25. What do you do most often when you are bored: culling...dog culling...
26. Bedtime: I-N-S-O-M-N-I-A-C
27. Who will respond to this the quickest? <== stupid
28. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? <== stupid
29. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? <== stupid
30.Favorite TV Shows: [adult swim] numba one in the hood, G
31. Last person you went to dinner with: Kim and my Brother
32. Ford or Chevy: <== stupid who is gonna pay for those P.O.S. cars? Imports, shorty, Imports
33. What are you listening to right now? Read my post about how much music I have!
34. What is your favorite color(s): blue, no green, wait I...AAAGGGHHHHH! (hope you got that)
35. Lake, Ocean, or River? I'd drown you in any of the above, but Ocean in my fav.
36. How many tattoos do you have: None, 'cept the one that says, "Bad Ass Mother" on my forehead
37. R&B or Rap? Hip Hop coz R&B is for pussies and Rap is everything the learning man should hate
38. Cat or dog? cats...dogs should be fed to cats...
39. Time you finished this: TIMESTAMP, MUTHAF#$%A DO YOU SEE IT?...Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?
40. How many people are you sending this to: <== stupid


Now I hate these things even more now that I've taken one. Great, now I'm bored but lucky for you, you now know what I do when boredom strikes me! Hehehehe. I'll post again later, but perhaps more chipper after sleep!


Punk, don't test me ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

If you hate them, why do you take them?! Silly.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home