Friday, November 04, 2005

All Hallows Eve

This post is late in getting here but I have pictures from the Halloween party at Katie's place. There were some very nice costumes and I went as a crazy 88 from Kill Bill (part 1). There was a severe lack of any mixers (I think there was some margarita mix, but it was old and more than a little sour for me) but the party went well with jello shots and punch. We had all manner of costumes and basically had a really good time. I'm not writing much because I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:




Foolish mortals!




Julie is in the Matrix




BATTLE ROYALE!




My name is Domino Harvey...I am a bounty hunter




This is my BOOMSTICK




Matt is full of pity for fools




Katie is in Risky Business


We all had a great time. You can look at the facebook albums (if you are on facebook) for more of the same. I love the dress up parties because it's so fun to see what people think up. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I'm gonna miss this stuff when I'm out of here.


They did the Monster Mash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home