Tuesday, August 10, 2004

When your eyes feel pain...

I feel, from lack of sleep and days spent in front of a computer screen working on this poster, like my eyes want to kill me. I'm an insomniac so I don't sleep too long anyway, but I know the difference between tired and sleepy. I'm not sleepy. I'm not tired either. I'm more in the realm of dull ache. My eyes for example, feel like they just need to be shut for a while, not sleep, just closed. I will now procede to type with my eyes closed... the other day I finally finaly got a router and began to cut the wood blanks for my little project. I think if I can just get if cut more carefully, the blanks will turn out very nice. I'll be doing routing practice tonight and hopefully get my blanks cut, routed and then I can work them (hand plane) for the rest of the week. My dad's going to the KOPPA conference on Thursday, so we should have as much done as we can. I'll keep it up to date later.


I feel my eyes are open for the first time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home