Thursday, August 05, 2004

That damned artsy-fartsy crap

Yeah, so I've been in a really artistic mood this past week. I've hammered out more ideas into my sketchbook in the past two weeks than I did all last year. That saddens me coz' I haven't been keeping up with it, but gladdens me bacause I still have some ideas in that side of my brain. I've mostly been sketching ppl, but more recently I've gotten some good concept ideas whilst at the coffee shop, so I guess I should keep it up, it'll be worth it in the long run. I need more time for my outlets, moreso because I have had no real summer vacation to speak of.

Such a pretty picture...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I think its really important to keep up with ones artsy side. Whenever I hang out with Kahlil or his artist peeps and they start talking about their school or their work, I get really jealous.

Perhaps it will be easier in the fall to find time for such things without the distractions of living in the northwest corner of campus.

I wish I could find similar time but it is tougher for me to be artsy because the media I enjoy and am good at are not as easily accessible and cannot be worked with as many different places.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home