Monday, August 09, 2004

Monday Morning I'm waking up, can't even focus on my coffee cup...

So bloody tired! It's my last week of work and my hands and brain are tired of working on this freaking poster. I need to have it very close to done today so that I can take it to the print shop and they can give me a nice, clean poster from my powerpoint slide! I've been playing a little more Doom3 in my spare time at home, but I will change gears soon as tonight and likely all this week my free time will be devoted to my sword project as there is much wood working to get done, and not much time before I go back to school (T-minus 11 days and counting...). Otherwise, this stuff takes a while and typing gets real old real fast, but it's looking good and it'll really be worth it. I did the capitalist thing this weekend and went shopping for dress clothes, including a lime green tie! I did however stick it to Uncle Sam by 1) Paying no taxes 2) Saving a crap load on clearance and sale stuff (I'm wearing a new shirt and pair of jeans that only cost me $10.00 and it feels real good). So I'm set with the dressy-dapper stuff.


Bond, James Bond

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home